August 11, 2010

Glenn Beck Infers that President Obama is an Ape

It is deja vu all over again. Do you recall when the New York Post (owned by Rupert Murdoch) ran that racist cartoon depicting President Obama as an ape?


It appears that Glenn Beck (employed by Rupert Murdoch) learned no lessons from that controversy. Otherwise, he would not have concluded one of his recent rants with the inference that our president is an ape. His rant is on video (h/t Black Political Thought) -- you be the judge:






Does it sound like the 'Planet of the Apes' phrase is racially-tinged? Or was it simply an innocent movie reference? What say u?

3 comments:

SjP said...

I'm sure that GB meant no good by making that planet of the apes reference. The man is simply sick!

msladyDeborah said...

I didn't watch the video.

There was no need to do so in my mind. This is just another round of the tactics used to get people to pay attention to his madness. No matter what we think he meant-he doesn't have the balls to admit the truth. I refuse to waste my time on him. He is a dying media whore who is committing suicide in a slowly stupid manner.

I made up my mind awhile back not to react every time one of these types of stories hit the media. It is meant to be a diversion away from the issues. As long as we are squabbling over racially charged issues, we don't have time to pay attention to what's important.

Remember that the scales are tipping in the opposite direction. Look at the last battle of the great dominant man before they become the minority people of America.

Unknown said...

Sojourner - I heard that the transcript of Beck's rant was edited when it was posted by Fox News. They knew it was wrong and they tried to re-write history...

Lady D - You are more disciplined than me. I sometimes react and post these GOP wacko rants. I agree that we should stay focused. Heck, I 'spose it is time to reinvigorate the Proud Black Voter blog...