March 5, 2009

New AfroSpear Member: A Word For My Sista's


Villagers, please join me in welcoming a strong nubian woman to the ranks of The AfroSpear! Onetta Bellamy is the creator of blog named, A Word For My Sistas.

Onetta understands that "The purpose of the AfroSpear is to get a voice to inform, inspire, and uplift." She feels that she can support our purpose because her blog "was designed to inform, inspire, and uplift women of color."

Her blog is currently ranked #1222 on the Black Blog Rankings. I anticipate that it will continue to rise in the rankings as more of us are made aware of her voice. Join her this week as she discusses the importance of Michelle Obama to the image of Black woman nationwide.

1 comment:

msladyDeborah said...

I am looking forward to reading A Word For My Sista's.

This is a welcomed addition to the Afrospear family of bloggers!